Thursday, November 22, 2012

SOMETHING FOR THE HOLIDAYS (BLOG JOCKING 2102)

Hey y'all wazzup?! Holidays are coming and random get-togethers will be sprouting anywhere and everywhere. Music is probably the life of every party, so I personally compiled my own favorite club songs for the year to cater the hype to a crowd using the selected youtube remixes which are usually not availabe in most of the downloading sites... so, run the buffers, hit the pause buttons for the queuing songs and let's party! See also Blog Jocking 2011.

Set it Off...





let me love you...




don't wake me up...



brokenhearted...




international love...



where have you been...


payphone...



turn me on...



live my life-party rock remix


whistle...



call me maybe...


starships...


dance again...


young homie...


gangnam style






1 comment:

  1. @datarescue: thanks for the appreciation. sorry i accidentally deleted your comment instead of publishing it... but again thanks, it's my pleasure to continue writing good things for the information of others.

    ReplyDelete

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *