Sunday, August 17, 2014

BEST OF #MAKEUPTRANSFORMATION

Have you been in the loop where the new trend that started in Twitter and Instagram made a sound recently? I totally assumed it reached you because it is almost everywhere in the vicinity of social sites and at some point it made you laugh... harder? Yes to me because I'm a sucker of everything that is really funny "legitimately". In fact, I had my own version and forced some friends for a challenge; and the prompt respond I got is... "Challenge Accepted". I love these guys that they enthuse life without considering what pessimist has to say... To the gloom-riddens, may the grave be upon you for your life is boring... joke! Life is a gift tho, enjoy it... well, have it your way.

Here's a compilation I get from Instagram through #hashtags - #makeuptransformation #transformationhumor and #funnytransformation

The Vilest Lord Voldemort



The Socialite Kim Kardashian



The Famous Mugshot Star Jeremy Meeks




The Crappy beaten face of Rihanna... but that's alright because I love the way it hurts...




Russell from the Up movie




you ain't have a dollar without these first... 50 Cent





Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!




That's how you roll - Chocolate Roll!




Sometimes Ostrich, sometimes Dinosaur that's Chris Bosh from the Miami Heat




Sportin' that arse-Nicki Minaj





Flynn Ryder from Tangled





That Nose! Owen Wilson





The History of Nelly's Band Aid




King of Pop! Aw!





Whatcha lookin' at? Ludacris





Philippine Related Icons/Celebrities

Pacmom - Aling Dionisia (Ye yohhh, yu re e ik me) as Michaelangelo.
See Youtube Video.



Asia's Nightigale - Lani Misalucha as Avatar.
See Youtube.




Ryzza Mae as Dora
See Youtube.




No need Make up just Camera 360 = Sarah Lahbati
See Wikipedia.



Famous and at the same time immune to the Charcoal-like bash - Senator Nancy Binay.
See Wikipedia.




Some turn to political issue - buwaya (crocodile) which is associated to the corrupt image.



My dear friend working in Qatar is concluding himself out of Daniel Padilla's all-out make over.
See Daniel Padilla.




Likewise to my friend working in UAE concluding himself out of Echo's DIY make over.
See Jericho Rosales.




My reverse version from the heartthrob's transformation to the ultimate me... haha...walang basagan ng trip!
See Sam Milby.








No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *