Friday, November 28, 2014

BLOG JOCKING 2014: CLUBBING HITS

Holidays are just around the corner! We definitely need a beat to feed our partying souls! With that being said, this 3-year old routine of mine have no signs of stopping. This year, I compiled a new set of the latest dance/club songs of my choice from this whole year to fill the happy vibe in our dwellings. I hope we have a hell of a bandwidth speed to avoid the buffers. So, raise your glasses and let the beat drown us in our wild and free moment! I also have it in my youtube playlist, like here it is: Blog Jocking 2014






1. BOOM CLAP



2. BANG BANG



3. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT




4. AM I WRONG




5. ALL ABOUT THAT BASS




6. MARILYN MONROE




7. WIGGLE WIGGLE




8. LOVE NEVER FELT SO GOOD




9. SELFIE




10. I LOVE IT




11. RUDE




12. SHAKE IT OFF





13. BLAME





14. BOOTY




15. DARE (LA LA LA)




16. NEON LIGHTS





17. CAN'T REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU





18. FANCY





19. PROBLEM





20. ANACONDA





21. HANGOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *