Monday, July 11, 2011

SOUQ MADINAT, JUMEIRAH DUBAI, UAE

Souq Madinat is a perfect place to entice yourself with the aroma of street cafes and boutique restaurants. Visitors are greeted by a vivid combination of authentic Arabian style and richly designed landscapes. Here you can enjoy unique shopping and dining experience with 75 boutique shops, 23 waterfront cafes, bars and restaurants, open plazas and trilogy nightclub, airconditioned walkways and 442 seat Madinat theatre. Click HERE for more info.



















2 comments:

  1. I go to see each day a few web pages and sites to read articles,
    except this weblog presents feature based writing.
    my webpage :: sony ericsson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very pleased to find this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you book marked to look at new information on your site.
    Also see my page: home remedies for diabetes

    ReplyDelete

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *