Monday, August 1, 2011

SPECTACLES AROUND MARINA BAY SANDS

Drag play bar to start if it buffers.


videokeman mp3
Roll Up – Wiz Khalifa Song Lyrics



Marina Bay Sands (MBS)


The Shoppes at MBS







Marina Bay Sands Laser Show under my dear Mc Connell Dowell's Contract

The Shoppes at MBS Night View







PLANKING but I liked it called in my Visayan Version as TUSKIGING

OWLING and I liked it called in my native tongue as TIPUNGKOING

North Crystal Pavilion for LV contracted by my dear Mc Connell Dowell

Ground Level of ArtScience Museum

ArtScience Museum's Crystal Pavilions

Hub towards Basement of ArtScience Museum

The Shoppes at MBS facade



Helix Bridge

ArtScience Museum







Bleachers of the World's largest floating stage



Platforms



No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *