Friday, March 29, 2013

CHINESE & JAPANESE GARDENS

The other day, I totally lost track of time since enjoying the run of my unemployment period from 16th of March. First week of this month, we're already eyeing to contest watching the second installation of the film GI Joe on its premiere.

Not long and the time has come, I booked movie tickets for two online in the morning, prep ourselves up in the afternoon and directly hit the cinema. My brother and I claimed the tickets shortly, bought some Nachos and spotted a friendly face to take us photos with the life-size poster of the film. Delighted to enter the movie house with excitement, we exchanged smiles to the lady guards while handing over our tickets. The guards were puzzled and not so sure of what to say, so they checked their list twice, thrice and to the nth times only to find out that our tickets are booked for tomorrow and the movie as well will debut on the same date.

Pfffft! What now? Of course, we deal with it lightly and laugh it out until we start to think of the nachos and the sodas. Ting!!! So, here's the thing, why not go to one of the parks that I've never been and my brother never been to before as an alternative? - The Chinese and Japanese Gardens.

Pouring the best out of my iPhone camera, here's to my garden shots!

Pagoda Twins as seen from the Chinese Garden



Directions.


Pagoda Tower in the middle of the greens.



White Rainbow Bridge connecting Chinese and Japanese Gardens.



Water Pavilions.



Taking a recess to munch the embarrassed nachos.



This reptile dipping in the waters better known as Komodo Dragon has seen me munching nachos from afar, swam its way near me and display a monumental stillness and teasing. I don't know if it's because of the nachos or it's fooling itself to prey me. You could not float like that baby! if I'm stuffing your stomach. lol.


Lonely bench just for two.



Save the rock from the platform.



Waterbeds.



Gate Structure.



The Gate seen from White Rainbow Bridge.



A more complete set of the Garden.



Pagoda Twins as seen from the White Rainbow Bridge.



Trying our luck to watch the movie on the 27th. lol.




2 comments:

  1. Your means of explaining everything in this article is really pleasant,
    every one be capable of simply understand it, Thanks a lot.



    Here is my web site; tree52.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J,

    Gi-unsa nimo na mo gawas tanan label w/ for ex "travel". Help, i don't know how. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *