Sunday, July 1, 2012

KUALA LUMPUR TRIP: MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA

My short solo visit to KL (Kuala Lumpur) was just fine. It was not even a day trip as I only had 18 total hours of duration to be exact. Googling for days paid me off in mobilizing the place. KL Sentral route transits could be tough for the first-timers, so one must be diligent in knowing their itinerary very well to save time from taking wrong route mishaps. Though, I did not arrived meeting personally all the attractions but nevertheless did I miss to see the major spots that I wanted except for Batu Caves. Batu Caves is very impossible to achieve in this brief excursion of mine since its 15km away from the city proper.


Salak Tinggi Station. First station from LCCT airport for transfers going to KL Sentral.










KLIA Ekspres. Express Transit going to KL Sentral, time saver than taking bus it will only take you 25 minutes to get there.


 Overhead Railways.



First Stop: Petronas Twin Towers. The twin skycrapers were the tallest building from 1998 to 2004 until dethroned officially by Taipei 101 in 2004 but remains the tallest twin towers for the record at an architectural height of 451.9m. To date, Burj Khalifa of UAE holds the record for the tallest building.


After an hour of spotting a person who doesn't look like a thief to take my shot.


Then, I give away my signature shot - the Johnny Bravo pose! It was not easy as I have huge crowds before me. It doesn't matter, my celebrity experience backed me off. nyahaha..

Replica



spent 3 hrs in KLCC Suria Mall for this. It feels like I'm not getting more from it from taking photos, amazement and it's scenery. Perfecto!



Told you I did not get enough. Closer look to the summit.


Closer to the edge and I'm about to break!


View of Suria Mall's other side, it's rear.


Suria Mall's facade.


The receiving scenery to the facade of Suria Mall.


The Twins in night view.


Inside Suria Mall


Dome shaped ceiling


Menara KL Tower from a far.


It was visible to almost everywhere in the city, so I did not mind going in there to catch up with other places in my itinerary.


Oriental Building. Pre-historic look.


Mosque artworks at Masjid Jamek.


Western style buildings that caters local cafes.


Along Masjid Jamek Roads.


Central Market at Pasar Seni.


Central Market is a one-stop shop headquarters for local crafts and souvenirs.



One typical souvenir shop at Central Market.



Nearby hotel at Pasar Seni Station.



Chinatown. I'm heading my way to Hotel Chinatown 2 to spend the night.



12.00MN at Chinatown.



Finally we meet.



Hotel Chinatown 2 Reception Area.



Common Area.



Common Area: Living Room.



Tomorrow is another day. Signing off!


Tomorrow begins... @ 5:30 am


At Kuala Lumpur Area visiting the fanciful buildings which used to be the original main train station until the opening of KL Sentral and the grand mosques with its amazing artworks.





















































6 comments:

  1. I like the signature move that you always do..keep it up..:) looking forward for your next blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx kurt. not so long, i will be posting another exciting travel trip of mine. god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Johnny bravo signature move!! Lol i hope you love my country!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tnx kat, yeah i do love your country it has so many things to offer.. I am planning to see the rest of the places if my work leaves permit me to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I comment whenever I like a article on a blog or I have something to contribute to the discussion.
    Usually it is triggered by the fire displayed in
    the article I looked at. And on this article "Kuala Lumpur Trip: Malaysia Truly Asia".
    I was excited enough to post a thought :-) I actually do have a couple of
    questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or does it look like some of these comments appear like they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I'd
    like to keep up with you. Could you list every one of all your shared pages like your twitter feed,
    Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Stop by my blog ... verizon iphone 5 features

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanκ you for sharing your thoughts. Ι reаlly appreciate yοur effoгts
    and I am wаiting foг уоur further write ups thanks οnсe
    again.

    my web ѕite :: Boracay hotel rates

    ReplyDelete

SHARE ON

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *